In the Name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Ever Merciful…
The Islamic University of al-Madeenah in Saudi Arabia has just announced its latest list of accepted students. The following link shows (a large updated list of) the names which have been nominated for acceptance for the academic year of 1435-1436 (2014-2015):
NOTE: The list has since been updated to include many new names and countries, wal-hamdulillaah.
The University’s official website also offers the following message to students who have been accepted:
Dear nominated brother!
To complete the procedures of your acceptance and travel, kindly consider the following notes.
• a valid passport is required.
• a new medical checkup is a must.
• the instructions in the acceptance notice should be followed.
• Your file should be completed with all required documents and they should be duly attested by the authorities of concern in your country in addition to the Saudi embassy.
• As soon as you collect your entry visa through deanship’s website, you have to immediately approach the Saudi embassy in order to collect your visa. So, please be there in time. Any delay will result in making your visa invalid.
• Your issued ticket must be used as designated and your final destination route is Almadinah. In case of not travelling in time, extra fares might be charged.
• Our receptionist will collect you from Almadinah airport.
Accepted students may also find the following article very beneficial, in shaa’ Allaah:
May Allaah bless the students and grant them success in their studies. We pray that Allaah guides them, by providing them with true love for knowledge and its people, sincere efforts in attaining it from them, and upright actions in accordance with the best of what they learn.