We encourage your feedback through the “Comments” feature here on Bakkah.net. Use this feature to:
- Ask a brief follow-up question on the topic.
- Support the content of the article with a real example or application.
- Criticize the article or its translation (academically).
- Show a different point of view from other scholars.
- Share a link (from reliable websites) to related information.
- Report a mistake in the article.
Please do not use the “Comments” feature to:
- Thank us for the article and/or make du’aa’ for us.*
- Ask for personal advice or assistance.*
- Apply to a university [!], or request information or applications.
- Cut & paste lengthy articles on the same topic.
- Comment or ask questions in other languages (other than English).
- Post or request personal contact information.
*For these things, you may contact us privately.
These guidelines have been set in place to ensure that comments contribute something valuable to the article and enrich the quality of the content here at Bakkah.net, by Allaah’s Permission.
Please note that this website is not an open discussion forum, and we reserve the right to moderate comments in a way that we hope is pleasing to Allaah alone.
NOTE: We do not accept applications on behalf of any universities or institutions of learning in the first place, nor have we ever offered this service.