In the Name of Allaah, the All-Merciful, may His Salaah and Salaam be upon His final Messenger Muhammad, to proceed…
The following frequently asked questions are answered in this article:
- I’m over 25 years old. Is it possible for me to be accepted?
- How can they put an age limit on seeking Islaamic knowledge!?
- I have a family and I would want them to live with me during my studies. Is that possible?
- What is the difference between Umm Al-Quraa University and the Islamic University of Al-Madeenah?
- I heard that Umm Al-Qura University does not allow non-Saudi students into any of the colleges. Is that true?
- What is the best way to submit an application?
- Is it a must to include pictures in my application?
- Can women study at Umm Al-Qura University?
- As a female student, can I bring my uncle or grandfather to live with me in Makkah to fulfill the condition of having a male relative with me?
- Can you please give me special consideration for acceptance? Continue reading