In the Name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Ever Merciful…
Candidates who apply to universities in Saudi Arabia are usually asked to have some of their documents certified or attested by the Saudi Embassy, Consulate, or Cultural Mission of their home country.
The following information has been made available by the Saudi Embassy in the United States to assist Americans in authenticating their documents:
For verification of university degrees, the following should be sent to:
Saudi Cultural Mission
8500 Hilltop Rd
Fairfax, VA 22031
- Name of applicant & Social Security number
- Name of Employer.
- Name of the Courier Agency.
- A letter stating the reasons of for requiring Authentication.
- A copy of the employment contract.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport.
- A certified copy of the applicant’s college/university degree.
- Updated official transcript (in a sealed envelope).
- Name of the college/university and Continue reading