In the Name of Allaah…
The Islamic Univeristy of al-Madeenah has just announced their list of accepted students from for 2011-2012. The following names appear on the list of accepted Canadian students (names may be spelled phonetically, with more than one mistake):
- HICHAM DJEMAI
- MOHAMED AHMAD URUR
- SHAHBAZ GAYA
- MAGEE GERALD COBRUN
- KAN ZEYD
- MOHAMED MOHAMED
- MUHAMMAD TAYYAB
- OMAR MAO
- FARHAN MUJTABA
- ABDUL AHAD FAROOQ
The university has offered the following guidelines:
Dear nominated brother!
To complete the procedures of your acceptance and travel , kindly consider the following notes.
• a valid passport is required.
• a new medical checkup is a must.
• the instructions in the acceptance notice should be followed.
• Your file should be completed with all required documents and they should be duly attested by the authorities of concern in your country in addition to the Saudi embassy.
• As soon as you collect your entry visa through deanship’s website, you have to immediately approach the Saudi embassy in order to collect your visa. So, please be there in time. Any delay will result in making your visa invalid.
• Your issued ticket must be used as designated and your final destination route is Almadinah. In case of not travelling in time, extra fares might be charged.
• Our receptionist will collect you from Almadinah airport.
Remember also: What You Must Know Before You Go
May Allaah bless them all and allow them to benefit.