In the Name of Allaah…
A clear response by Moosaa Richardson to the blog, twitter, and facebook claims that the Saudi Government has done something to corrupt the Muslims’ month of Ramadan this year, 1434 (2013).
30 minutes of solid foundations to aid our brothers and sisters in understanding this pillar of our Religion according to the Messenger of Allaah (may Allaah raise his rank and grant him peace), including:
- Islam is a perfect religion, one of ease that can be practiced by any human being, educated or uneducated.
- Part of that perfect religion is fasting begun by a moon sighting according to the Book of Allaah.
- Starting a month is only done by a moon sighting or counting out 30 days according to the Sunnah.
- The disobedience of those who fast on the 30th of Sha’baan without a moon sighting, and their INVALID fasting.
- The logical possibility of 28 days of fasting and how it has been dealt with throughout history.
- Making up a day of fasting (qadhaa’) does not indicate that anything wrong was done.
- The audacity of those who would accuse people who closely follow the orders of Allaah and His Messenger (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) of causing corruption and ruining people’s fasting, etc.
- Ending the month of Ramadan spreading rumors and doubts is an indication of a failed month of worship (may Allaah excuse us!)
Please spread it to help refute the many false rumors being circulated, may Allaah reward you!
Alternate download: http://www.troid.ca/media/audio/MR_saudimoonsighting.mp3